Registration now open!
Alliance for a Just Society, 2014 Conference
- One of the first to adopt paid sick days
- The first to pass a $15 minimum wage
- Legalized marijuana to reduce criminalization
… and now many of these changes are taking root throughout the country.
We’ll talk about seizing power and making change at the local level. We know that our future and our prosperity will change only by building a powerful base.
Join us for workshops on racial justice, fundraising, power mapping, communications strategy, and money in politics.
PLUS we are planning a special Town Hall meeting with some of the key players in the $15 minimum wage fight in Seattle. Why and how is Seattle leading the way? What can you do in your city? You won’t want to miss it!
- Immigration Reform – Voices of small towns and rural communities
- The Truth About Family Debt – Student loans, medical bills, housing, credit cards: where is our nation headed?
- Disappearing Democracy – People everywhere are losing their right to vote.
REGISTRATION now open! Sign up here.