Economic Justice Publications
Jobs After Jail
Read and share our findings of just how hard it is for people with conviction records to make ends meet!
Disenfranchised by Debt
Learn more about how poverty can be a barrier to regaining the right to vote after prison.
FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- Free From Jail, Imprisoned by DebtApril 19, 2016 - 10:10 am
- Colleges Squeezing Out Less Profitable Home State StudentsApril 11, 2016 - 8:56 am
- Gerrymandered Out of a Voice and a VoteApril 6, 2016 - 8:48 am
- LeeAnn Hall: Supreme Court Verdict Assures Unions Can Continue to Help WorkersMarch 30, 2016 - 9:51 am
- Debt-Trap Debbie Swimming With the Loan SharksMarch 10, 2016 - 4:43 pm